Friday, October 23, 2009

BREEZE

Time really flies so fast. I woke up this morning and I can already feel the christmas breeze. Christmas carols are now starting to play in the air, and decorations are already out in the market. Set designs of our studios in GMA are now filled with christmas shades. I have lots of plans this season. I'm planning to go to Divisoria before the start of December and buy materials for my personalized gifts for the holidays. I hope to make it this time because every year I am always part of the Christmas rush. I wanted also to do a general cleaning and do the house make over.. I want to organize, together with salingket kids, a christmas party in an orphange or charitable institution to share some of our blessings and to impart to them the joy of giving..I'm not sure if I can make all these plans that is why I am putting it in writing, it will be my reminder..

No comments: